Is it professional for my boss to bash Trump with his employees?

I work at a real estate company. My boss regularly bashes Trump with his employees. He always rants about how racist Trump is and his so-called "unconstitutional policies". My co-workers all share the same political views as him. I keep my political opinion to myself in fear that I may lose my job for... show more I work at a real estate company. My boss regularly bashes Trump with his employees. He always rants about how racist Trump is and his so-called "unconstitutional policies". My co-workers all share the same political views as him. I keep my political opinion to myself in fear that I may lose my job for speaking up to him. I consulted HR about it and they basically told me to mind my own business. What should I do? Please don't suggest me to quit my job. I have been there for almost two years now, and this job brings me adequate financial security in spite of the liberal company with which I am employed.