Nahim asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 years ago

I need help finding a movie?

So I'm coming up with a bad *** meme. It involves a movie where an American family is coming back home from I think New Guinea or New Zealand & they come home to find the United States under totalitarian rule. Kids were about to go to civil war with mothers in rebellion. Y'all know what I'm talking about? This movie goes way back maybe 90's and they'd play it in school

Favorite Answer

What's Right With America, first shown 7/4/1997 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3rTzkZ3Xo

Youtube thumbnail

Timothy Busfield stars as an American citizen returning to the United States with his wife (Jeanine Jackson) and their two children after spending seven years in New Guinea. They learn that the Bill of Rights has been shredded, women are now classified as the property of men, and boys are snatched off the street and forced into military service.