Why do people from India seem not to care about how their house/yard looks?

I agree with your comments I noticed the same thing and I live in a community that has many people from the middle east ie India Pakistan Iraq any of the countries associated from the middle east of the world............. some do keep up on the lawn most just let it go.......... I have been to multiple communities... show more I agree with your comments I noticed the same thing and I live in a community that has many people from the middle east ie India Pakistan Iraq any of the countries associated from the middle east of the world............. some do keep up on the lawn most just let it go.......... I have been to multiple communities and I see the same thing......... weeds and lawn in need of maintenance........ new homes with new sod ..... they just let it go but maintain the flowers in the mulch.and grow this ugly vine through the grass on purpose......... checking to see if this is the norm.
Update: I truly appreciate all answers.............. I am a concerned neighbor.......... weeds all over yard and this is only with the middle east properties....... others may have weeds but they cut the grass..... I want to know should I approach them ask if they need me to cut the grass for them. I am in no way trying... show more I truly appreciate all answers.............. I am a concerned neighbor.......... weeds all over yard and this is only with the middle east properties....... others may have weeds but they cut the grass..... I want to know should I approach them ask if they need me to cut the grass for them. I am in no way trying to disrespect any culture