Who is your current least favorite WWE superstars in Raw and SmackDown?

My least favorite Raw wrestler is Roman Reigns. He is a terrible wrestler who can do like only two moves superman punch and spear. His mic skills are descent at best, and he is one of the worst main event level wrestler in recent times. My least favorite SmackDown wrestler is Naomi. Shes so ugly and fat (even Nia... show more My least favorite Raw wrestler is Roman Reigns. He is a terrible wrestler who can do like only two moves superman punch and spear. His mic skills are descent at best, and he is one of the worst main event level wrestler in recent times.

My least favorite SmackDown wrestler is Naomi. Shes so ugly and fat (even Nia Jax is better looking) and doesn't deserve to be women's champ. I hate to see her move, its disgusting. I can't wait for the lovely Carmella to cash in the MITB contract on that monkey!
Update: Also like Reigns, Naomi's in ring sills are bad too. Sasha isnt that good looking but she is super talented. Nnaomi simply wrestles horribly. And as for Reigns, his cousin the overweight Yokozuna as little he could move was a better wrestler than Reigns is.
Update 2: Both Naomi and Reigns are terrible!