Saving to a DataBase. What to do Next? C#?

So I'm making a fitness program and I have text boxes where you can enter your stats such as how many miles you ran, lbs lifted etc. I want to be able to save the information the user puts in so I make a save button. I'm told I need to save the information to a database. So I create a form with fields and... show more So I'm making a fitness program and I have text boxes where you can enter your stats such as how many miles you ran, lbs lifted etc. I want to be able to save the information the user puts in so I make a save button.
I'm told I need to save the information to a database.

So I create a form with fields and buttons and whatnot. Then I click Add new Item and Go to Data and click Add SQL DataBase. I create fields and give them IDs and Names. But now how do I save information from the text boxes in the form into the fields of the DataBase? All I'm trying to do is be able to save textbox information.
1 answer 1