Goggles asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

With James Comey CLAIMING Hillary didn't intend to break the Law?

Will Liberals also accept the same for Donald Trump Jr.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hillary is a Lawyer therefore she has, was and is always above the law. Donald Trump is a businessman who hires lawyers to protect him from maleficence.

Trump was told to fire James Comey. Obama should have fired James Comey "Conservative radio host Mark Levin said President Trump did what his predecessor, President Barack Obama, could not find it in himself to do: fire FBI boss James Comey "The president of the United States did exactly the right thing. He did what Barack Obama didn't have the courage to do - remove an FBI director that didn't have the temperament to be an FBI director," Levin told Fox News host Sean Hannity Wednesday evening.

Levin defended Trump's decision to take swift action and remove Comey, citing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's recommendation as a nonpartisan attorney.

I don't like the way this investigation is going with the fbi breaking into Manaforte's house predawn when he has been forthcoming. It is still looking like a witch hunt and they never treated Hillary like that. They are very disrespectful to President Trump.

• 2 years ago

No. The Demon-rats believe only They can be excused for all the Felonies they have committed.

• 2 years ago

Emails on a private server vs actively collaborating with a foreign entity.

You conservatives are a special kind of stupid.

• 2 years ago

Trump knows he is breaking the law on purpose, but he denies it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Comey did what Elizabeth Carlisle told him to do. It was just a Matter.

• Goggles
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Pardon me; I'm not up on progressive bolshevik!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No. trump doesn't care if he breaks the law. He basically sits there, phone in one hand while the other is giving our country the finger. He does what he wants, legal or not.

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

That's what I said. trump doesn't care if he breaks the law. he's a pathological putz!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.