I love a girl. She is my batch mate in the university. I asked her out but she rejected me.?

I love a girl. She is my batch mate in the university. I asked her out but she rejected me. But still she need me as a friend. But it's hard for me to consider her as a friend, i still love her so much. But for her I'm just a friend. Please tell me a way to forget my love, forget my feelings for her by not... show more I love a girl. She is my batch mate in the university. I asked her out but she rejected me. But still she need me as a friend. But it's hard for me to consider her as a friend, i still love her so much. But for her I'm just a friend. Please tell me a way to forget my love, forget my feelings for her by not getting far from her. I can't totally be away from her because she is my batch mate.