What's my political ideology?

So I been trying to figure out what part of the political spectrum I am on, so here's some of my views. 1. I don't believe in the death penalty, the death penalty is cruel, & only god has the right to take the life of another human being. 2. I don't believe in abortion, abortion is murder of a... show more So I been trying to figure out what part of the political spectrum I am on, so here's some of my views.

1. I don't believe in the death penalty, the death penalty is cruel, & only god has the right to take the life of another human being.

2. I don't believe in abortion, abortion is murder of a baby, once again only god has the right to take the life of another human being.

3. I don't believe in right to bear arms, not even the police, guns kill people, & only god has the right to the life of another human being.

4. I believe in free healthcare, I don't believe we should pay any money to have our lives saved.

5. I also believe in free education (including college), we should not pay any money to get educated.

6. I don't believe in gay marriage, marriage has always been between a male & a female, I believe that science has proven that homosexuality is a very natural thing, but marriage should still be between the opposite sex, but same-sex couples can still exist, but not marry.

7. I don't believe in transgenderism, I mean what another animal changes their "gender", that's just a human construct, god made humans the way they are, & a trans-woman is still a male.

8. I believe that war is not really good as it kills other people, but sometimes it could be necessary for justice.

9. I believe that people who are mentally ill should get better treatment, there should be more better care, especially in smaller areas.