Why am I such a failure with girls?

When I was younger, I thought I'd be very successful with girls because I was always told I was a handsome guy and I thought to get girls to like me all I had to do was just be myself. But it seems I was wrong because I'm 26 now and I've only had one girlfriend in my life and I'm still a virgin and... show more When I was younger, I thought I'd be very successful with girls because I was always told I was a handsome guy and I thought to get girls to like me all I had to do was just be myself. But it seems I was wrong because I'm 26 now and I've only had one girlfriend in my life and I'm still a virgin and most girls that I meet are stuck-up and don't seem to be interested in me at all. And I feel like all other guys are successful with girls while I'm a failure with girls. Like one of my cousins is now engaged to his girlfriend and they're getting married next year and my brother and his girlfriend are now having their first baby. And I often feel like I'll always be a loser with girls and I'll never find the right girl for me and I'll never get married or start a family or anything.
2 answers 2