Joshua asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 years ago

Why won't any NFL teams sign Colin Kaepernick?

To me it's stupid, so team should talk a gamble on him and sign him onto their team, at least as a back up. Dolphins had a chance to to sign him, but they signed jay cutler, one of the worst quarterbacks in the league..what do you guys think?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Actually, my best guess is that Colin Kaepernick probably developed a poor work ethic during recent offseasons. However, if Kaepernick rededicates himself to work hard and perform very well in practice every day, he will greatly improve his chances of getting signed to play for an NFL team in the future.

• 2 years ago

Cutler is certainly not a great QB but he is much better than Kaepernick, the reality is kneeling for the anthem isn't what keeps Kaepernick from being signed it's the fact that he's just not a good football player. Against the Bears horrible, banged up defense last year he was sacked 5 times and threw for 4 yards and this was indicative of his lack of talent.

• 2 years ago

Out of the mouth speaks the heart and mind. Majority of Americans don't like his way of thinking. Americans are patriotic and much blood has been shed so that American Flag can fly freely. For years, I considered the Cowboys the American team and just about as American as you get along with apple pie. The Cowboys made football "The American Sport" and there is no greater representation of America than the flag. The man has insulted his country, his people, his industry and for that reason no team wants him. I don't care if you are b lack, white or green - don't insult the American flag.

Always remember the American people are not always represented by Washington, DC. The Christian churches in America are greatly responsible for this great falling away from God. Pastors are not preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. The pastors preach to their congregation to enlarge them and get rich. It has always been known if you can destroy the Christian religion, you can destroy America. God made this nation great and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whose Son is Jesus the Christ made America great. Not Muhammad's god, not Buddha, etc.

• 2 years ago

Because he would bring unwanted attention to a team and could distress locker room chemistry with his extreme stances.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Kapernick did a number of very stupid things. He insulted the flag and those that serve, that was the big thing. he still probably would have gotten a shot in Miami, but then he also pissed off the entire city of Miami over the Castro nonsense. He just can't get out of his own way. To Kap it off he is a mediocre QB. Combine that with all the silliness he brings with him and voila!

• 2 years ago

Cuntler, indeed, is one of the worst QBs in the league. But if Miami had signed Crappynig, they'd have THE WORST ghettoback in the league. He makes that simian in Charlotte look like a HoFer.

• 2 years ago

No team HAS to sign him.

And no team needs a cancer in the locker room and an embarrassment on the sidelines.

He is just not good enough for teams to overlook the assshole in him.

• Stugotz2 years agoReport

Considering he was voted his team's courage award last year, safe to say he wasn't a cancer in the locker room.

• 2 years ago

If he was good, a team would have signed him. Ray Lewis was accused of murder and the Ravens didn't think twice about keeping him. He will eventually sign with someone.

• 2 years ago

Some football fans probably consider him unpatriotic or anti-white. Also, he is not a top quality talent.

• 2 years ago

I was told that it actually has more to do with the fact that he just isn't that good of a player any more. (But then again, i do not watch football.) It seems a little suspicious. They keep players who beat their girl friends, take drugs, dog fighting, etc.... But they are mad at him for peacefully taking a knee.

It mostly has to do with how the people will react. If they react poorly, then they will quit buying tickets to the game. (It's all about money.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.