Do you think I'm a failure because I've never been successful with girls?

I used to always think I'd be very successful with girls and have lots of girlfriends because I was always told I'm a handsome guy and I thought to get a girl to like me all I had to do was just be myself. But unfortunately I was wrong because I'm 26 now and I've only one girlfriend in my life and... show more I used to always think I'd be very successful with girls and have lots of girlfriends because I was always told I'm a handsome guy and I thought to get a girl to like me all I had to do was just be myself. But unfortunately I was wrong because I'm 26 now and I've only one girlfriend in my life and I'm still a virgin and most girls that I meet are stuck-up and don't seem to be interested in me at all. I often feel like all guys are succeeding with girls while I'm not. Like one of my cousins is now engaged and getting married next year and my brother and his girlfriend are now having their first baby. I feel like I'll never meet the right girl for me and never get married and have a family and end up alone.