Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 years ago

Christians, anything interesting spiritually in your life lately that we can learn from?

We've had interesting developments...Maybe?...not sure yet.

I want to keep closer track for a while.

Things SEEM...one way, maybe not though.

Or, is it just peaceful right now?

• Dave D
    Favorite Answer

Yes. I just realized how close the scientific Unified Field Theory which is also called The Theory of Everything is to the concept of God. Agnostic astrophysicist Robert Jastrow said it well when he said: "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountain of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

God can use his children no matter where they are or what the extent of their limitations is. Also I learned a long tome ago that the wisdom of this world is foolishness. I don't live in the kind of world I thought I did. It was a hard realization to come to, but the truth is the truth, no matter what anyone wants it to be.

Source(s): Christian

A person can know with certainty Jesus exists and is God by practicing the Devotion to the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin.