Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 years ago

A Lymphoma Concern?

Hi I'm 18 years old. I don't want any hate, I just want some advice to help me guilt worrying my life away.

I have had swollen lymph nodes for almost 2 years in my neck. No of them are hard and some have gone down. But the recent events have my stressed out. I came in contact with either scabies or bed bugs and and I got impetigo from them. Now that my rashes are clearing up. Every day about 10-11am I'll break out in hives badly. And then I'll wake up in the morning and it will all be gone. But it will come About the same time as always. I also have swollen nodes in my groin from the bites. My question is do hives have anything to do with lymphoma of the skin or anything? I'm just tired of worrying. I've been to the doctor over 30 times the past year and a half due to lymph nodes and it goes the same everytime.

• Andy C
    Favorite Answer

If you don't want 'hate', don't post online.

Understand?

How do your doctor visits go? Splendid? Because you make so many trips...

Hives indicate stress and I am taking a wild shot in the dark by saying that you have lots of stress and subsequent anxiety in your life.

At least, so sayeth my 8-ball.

Is that about how your doctor visits go?

Do you see a pattern? A common denominator?

None of what you have mentioned sounds related to lymphoma.

• Matt

No, they have nothing to do with lymphoma or cancer.

• spotty

Thanks for your latest visit to the Y/A Medical Center. Please don't come again.

• april

no...

• LAN

If you don't want any hate then stop posting the same childish, mentally ill nonsense over and over. See a psychiatrist to deal with the mental illness that is your real problems and stop posting these "pity me" attention whoring nonsense questions over and over. No one here believes you. Especially when you are stupid enough to claim to have seen a doctor over 30 times withing a year. You are obviously insane and incapable of seeing how obvious your mental illness is.