Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 years ago

What would you do if your dad kicked you between your legs and stole your money?

Lets say your 17 years old and still live with your parents and two sisters. Your dad calls you a **** face and kicked you in the balls. Then your mom laughs and says you deserve it. Everything in your room is either old or a hand me downs from your older sisters. They often gang up on you and say things to hurt your feelings. Your Computer is on safety block, your mom goes though all your stuff and your dad punched you, steals stuff out your room then laughs at you and calls you weak. Your dad also takes money out your bank account, or he'd go through your room and take money from you. He asks you for money at least 4 times a week or tries to go through your things searching for money. You have a 500 dollar tv that your mother pawned at least 3 times and your dad keeps bugging you about pawning your tv again so he can pay off a car note.

What would you do?

• IDK
    Favorite Answer

I would move out asap. Whether that means crashing on different friends couches or whatever takes. I have good friends that would let me stay with them indefinitely until I found a job where I could support myself

• I'd get the heck outta there before my revengeance causes me to take matters into my OWN hands.

I stopped reading after "between your legs"