Have you crashed a bike before?

If so, how bad was it? When I was little, I used to get into painful bike wrecks, but once I got into one and as the bike fell the handlebar went into my hip and basically pressed into it with all my weight. I had to crawl back and to this day my hip still have problems, rip.

• Math
    Favorite Answer

when i was 9. yes. i smashed my bike onto the door of a parked car. The driver of the car said "are you blind?". I still remember. I had a knee injury also.

It was first time i was learning. Someone teaching me said to try and i kept on going but didn't know how to stop. This was over 30 years ago

Yes. I rode my bike into a ditch whilst crossing open ground. I had a graze along my face for about a week afterwards. It hurt like blazes at the time.

• ?

Yes.

One time I was riding my bike and the neighbor threw a ball to his brother. He didn't catch it and it went into the street so I bent down to get it and I fell off the bike and skinned my whole arm. That hurt like hell.

Another time I was near a railroad tie and my tire hit a rock, which caused me to tip over to the left and I landed on my ribs on the railroad tie. I really didn't feel it that day but I did the next day. I went to the hospital and found out that my ribs were bruised. They gave me a week's worth of pain medication, but my ribs hurt for almost three months.

Sure, anybody who has ridden one has crashed, probably multiple times. I've never hurt myself badly though, even on motorcycles. I've laid those down three times but walked away with just road rash each time.