Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 years ago

Why is it bad that I happy the girl who bullied has cancer?

A girl that has bullied me everyday for the past two years in high school, attacking me for my appearance, my weight, and spreading a bunch of nasty rumours about me just got diagnosed with leukemia.

I am honestly happy about it. In my view this is karma for all the things she did to me. I don't feel bad for her and I really don't care if she dies.

My mom and friends say I should forgive her but I don't. If she were a better person I would feel bad, but I could care less about her.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not. You were the one that had to put up with her shiit. Don't let anyone else tell you how to feel. Personally I agree with you

• Math
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

you feel revengeful

• Possum
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

It's not bad to feel that way, but you shouldn't tell other people about it.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

You don't forgive people for their sake, you forgive them for your own. All that hatred gets to be a heavy load to carry after a while, and hurts you far more than it could ever hurt them, even more so if they're dead and can't even receive it anymore..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mel
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

You should forgive, holding in hostility is not healthy and can lead to stress and stress can cause multiple health problems.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

" I could care less about her."

If that were truly the case, you wouldn't have come to the forum to proclaim what a thoughtless person you are.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

You go ahead and carry that hate around. And continue with the bullying. Just realize that she may dies but you'll likely live. But it will be a miserable one because you have a sh!tty attitude, thinking you need to hurt everyone who has hurt you.

I doubt you're very likable. Not may people want to be friends with such an @sshole.

• 3 years ago

Who cares? Have a cake, have an ice-cream, celebrate life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.