Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 years ago

Why is it bad that I happy the girl who bullied has cancer?

A girl that has bullied me everyday for the past two years in high school, attacking me for my appearance, my weight, and spreading a bunch of nasty rumours about me just got diagnosed with leukemia.

I am honestly happy about it. In my view this is karma for all the things she did to me. I don't feel bad for her and I really don't care if she dies.

My mom and friends say I should forgive her but I don't. If she were a better person I would feel bad, but I could care less about her.

Favorite Answer

It's not. You were the one that had to put up with her shiit. Don't let anyone else tell you how to feel. Personally I agree with you

• Math

you feel revengeful

• Possum

It's not bad to feel that way, but you shouldn't tell other people about it.

You don't forgive people for their sake, you forgive them for your own. All that hatred gets to be a heavy load to carry after a while, and hurts you far more than it could ever hurt them, even more so if they're dead and can't even receive it anymore..

• Mel

You should forgive, holding in hostility is not healthy and can lead to stress and stress can cause multiple health problems.

" I could care less about her."

If that were truly the case, you wouldn't have come to the forum to proclaim what a thoughtless person you are.

You go ahead and carry that hate around. And continue with the bullying. Just realize that she may dies but you'll likely live. But it will be a miserable one because you have a sh!tty attitude, thinking you need to hurt everyone who has hurt you.

I doubt you're very likable. Not may people want to be friends with such an @sshole.

Who cares? Have a cake, have an ice-cream, celebrate life.