Magic asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 3 years ago

Welp... I have nothing to say...?

I have nothing to say... So anyone have something interesting they want to share?

• .
    Favorite Answer

Know thyself - Wikipedia

Socrates says, as he did in Phaedrus, that people make themselves appear ridiculous when they are trying to know obscure things before they know themselves. Plato also alluded to the fact that understanding 'thyself,' would have a greater yielded factor of understanding the nature of a human being.

In Plato's Phaedrus, Socrates uses the maxim 'know thyself' as his explanation to Phaedrus to explain why he has no time for the attempts to rationally explain mythology or other far flung topics. Socrates says, "But I have no leisure for them at all; and the reason, my friend, is this: I am not yet able, as the Delphic inscription has it, to know myself; so it seems to me ridiculous, when I do not yet know that, to investigate irrelevant things."

Syllogistically, understanding oneself would enable thyself to have an understanding of others as a result.

the intended nature of [wise sayings lies] not in the words but in the self-reflection and self-referencing of the person thereof.

"know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

one learns more by studying oneself: particularly the feelings that influence our thoughts and motivate our actions. As Hobbes states, "but to teach us that for the similitude of the thoughts and passions of one man, to the thoughts and passions of another, whosoever looketh into himself and considereth what he doth when he does think, opine, reason, hope, fear, etc., and upon what grounds; he shall thereby read and know what are the thoughts and passions of all other men upon the like occasions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself

• Magic3 years agoReport

Very interesting stuff there

Damn...

Hello. I am circumcized. Anyway, I cannot masturbate by hand, I can only do it if I use the "massage" thing on the shower head and "concentrate". I have tried doing it by hand but I just can't. What can I do? Am I doing it right?

thats the question below yours

I had sex in my dream, I woke up, was pregnant.

my daddy makes me put glass in my vagina