Are interracial relationships all fine and dandy except for one thing-The incompatibilities cause leukemia and cancer?

In children's spiritual relationships as well as adult carnal

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You've pretty much nailed it, Lane. As usual, your astute, incisive scientific/spiritual commentary is right on the money.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Sadly I am sure you actually believe that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that children of interracial couples have any higher incidence of those diseases, child.

So your claim is false, and as a result, you have shown yourself to be a liar.

• Lane3 years agoReport

Yes it is if that was the claim I made

• 3 years ago

You're full of it. My ex and I are of different races, yet we raised three healthy children.

• Lane3 years agoReport

And much more good luck ..Has nothing to do with the question

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I am the result of an interracial reltionship. I am leukemia and cancer free.

My children are also the result of an interracial reltionship. They are leukemia and cancer free.

All my grandchildren are the result of an interracial reltionships. They are leukemia and cancer free.

All my great grandchildren are the result of an interracial reltionships. They are leukemia and cancer free.

All my great great grandchildren are the result of an interracial reltionships. They are leukemia and cancer free.

Where did you get your information?

• 3 years ago

Where did you hear this?I mean, there's a very good chance you'll end up with a white person who is more genetically different from you than a black person. We tend to define race by skin color. A single and insignificant trait. Genetically, all humans are damn near the same.

Source(s): I know I'm just one data point, but my father is white and I'm cancer free.
    • Lane3 years agoReport

I think I know what your icon means now

• 3 years ago

Not a good idea.

I once dated a 200m hurdler, it was a disastrous relationship which ended in much acrimony.

Source(s): 5,000m steeplechaser.
  • 3 years ago

Moses married an African woman and Jesus Christ ancestor was a moabite Ruth Love one another

• Lane3 years agoReport

O.K.

• Maria
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yeah, you made that up. Unless you'd like to offer some scientific proof?

• Lane3 years agoReport

• 3 years ago

Channeling your inner Oleg?

• Lane3 years agoReport

I'll take it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.