How do I get more views on youtube?

I started a YouTube channel under an email and name no one knows about and I cannot tell my friends or family about this. Currently half my videos have no views and I have no subscribers. If you know who Blaire White is, I basically post the same sort of stuff; I'm a transgender man and I'm sort of right-leaning (politically) and im not trying to get youtube famous right now, i just want a subscriber or two, because every channel starts slow and then grows over time. I just happen to be off on a rough start with some odd circumstances. I also made an IG account and followed many accounts like mine to maybe get some followers and people who would look at my channel, but that hasn't helped either. I can't tell my family because my mother would probably yell at me for swearing or something, my younger siblings are too young to be interested in politics and don't really understand me being trans yet, and my friends are mostly SJWs and would shank me if given the chance.

*under a separate email and name (sorry)

Favorite Answer

If you don't tell anyone about your channel how can you expect it to be shared? You need confidence in yourself, when you pluck up the courage to tell someone they can support your videos :) A close friend, or a very close family member could help, another way would be to interact with people, so leave comment on similar videos (don't tell them to visit your channel, just write something constructive like "Nice video :)") or something like that, with YouTube how it it is you really need to put yourself out there weather that's interacting on social media or in person, emails another great way too.

Just stay active and post whenever you can and you'll eventually gain some sort of following :)

f you can get Blaire White to mention you, it might bring you all sorts of visitors.

• chobo

Give me a link. I'll give you one good view. 😐

If you can get Blaire White to mention you, it might bring you all sorts of visitors.

making videos so much that someone sees your channel and your vids and subscribers they think 'cool channel!'

do innovative content