? asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 3 years ago

Pause Adblock only for certain people?

Sooo I'm a big YouTube fan BUT because the ads are annoying, especially some that don't stop talking while I'm a watching a movie, I downloaded Adblock and it just saved my life!

However, I recently found out that YouTubers get paid by ads and I've been thinking of pausing the app but only to my favourite YouTubers' videos. I might sound mean but I hate clickbaits and I don't even want to give money to channels that use them because I find it wrong.

So I was wondering if there's a way to stop the app but only on the videos/channels of the YouTubers I love because they make great content and I'm more than happy to enhance them.

Any ideas? I use Chrome.

Thank you in advance!

Favorite Answer

Just click on the ABP red button top right. The drop down menu will allow you to allow sites through that you specify.

IE. Right now I drop down my menu and ive the option of disabling it on yahoo answers. Click that and youre done.