WWE SummerSlam 2017 match card predictions, Do you have any thoughts?

My Prediction of my SummerSlam 2017. Any thoughts?

Main Event: Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman - Fatal Four Way Elimination match for the WWE Universal Championship

Jinder Mahal vs. John Cena - WWE Championship

Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks - WWE Raw Women's Championship

Naomi vs. Natalya - WWE Smackdown Women's Championship

Randy Orton vs. The Great Khali

The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose - Triple Threat match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

A.J. Styles vs. Kevin Owens - Two out of Three Falls match for the WWE United States Championship

Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt

Cesaro & Sheamus vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Revival - Tables, Ladders and Chairs match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Baron Corbin vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Street Fight

The New Day vs. The Usos - WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Big Show (w/Enzo Amore) vs. Big Cass

Neville vs. Akira Tozowa - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Pre-Show Match: Mike Kanellis (w/Maria Kanellis) vs. Sami Zayn

Pre-Show Match: Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair & Mickie James vs. Nia Jax, Tamina, Emma & Lana - Eight-Diva Tag Team match

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Main Event: Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman - Fatal Four Way Elimination match for the WWE Universal Championship

Prediction: Samoa Joe wins, Braun Strowman wins, or the match ends in a no contest.

Lesnar or Reigns really don't need to win this match.

Jinder Mahal vs. John Cena - WWE Championship

Prediction: Mahal wins, in order to continue their feud. If Cena doesn't win the title, then I think either AJ Styles or Shinsuke Nakamura will end Mahal's world title reign.

Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks - WWE Raw Women's Championship

Prediction: Sasha Banks wins, with a possible heel turn in the process. I get that Alexa Bliss is one of the most attractive, charismatic, and popular women in the division....but she has had the title for a while, and there are wrestling fans who will get tired of her reign if it were to last a year.

Naomi vs. Natalya - WWE Smackdown Women's Championship.

Prediction: Naomi wins, and Carmella tries to cash in her MITB briefcase. Whether Carmella wins or loses, I'm not sure. Cena & Sandow were the only guys in WWE to fail their attempt at cashing in....she might join them.

Randy Orton vs. The Great Khali

Prediction: Orton has been losing a lot of PPV matches as of late, so he wins this one. Khali just returned, but I just don't see Orton losing 4 straight PPVs in a row.

The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose - Triple Threat match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Prediction: Seth Rollins wins.

A.J. Styles vs. Kevin Owens - Two out of Three Falls match for the WWE United States Championship

Prediction: Kevin Owens wins, and he moves on to Nakamura.

Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt

Winner: Finn Balor.

Cesaro & Sheamus vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Revival - Tables, Ladders and Chairs match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Prediction: The Revival wins.

Baron Corbin vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Street Fight

Prediction: Shinsuke Nakamura wins.

The New Day vs. The Usos - WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Winners: The Usos.

Big Show (w/Enzo Amore) vs. Big Cass

Winner: Big Cass.

Neville vs. Akira Tozowa - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Prediction: Neville wins. I'm thinking that it'll be someone new, or Cedric Alexander who ends Neville's title reign.

Pre-Show Match: Mike Kanellis (w/Maria Kanellis) vs. Sami Zayn

Prediction: Mike Kanellis wins. I think this is going to be a long feud, possibly leading to Zayn teaming up with someone else in order to take both down(Becky Lynch maybe?)

Pre-Show Match: Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair & Mickie James vs. Nia Jax, Tamina, Emma & Lana - Eight-Diva Tag Team match

Prediction: Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, and Mickie James wins.

• Lifeisaride
      Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

This is surprisingly a good card.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

Here are mine

Aj Styles vs Kevin Owens for the United States championship with Shane McMahon as special guest referee

Prediction: Aj Styles retains

Naomi vs Natalya for the Smackdown live women's championship

Prediction: Naomi retains. After the match, Carmella cashes in and beats Naomi

Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks for the Raw women's championship

Prediction: Sasha Banks wins RWC

Big Show vs Big Cass

Prediction: Big Cass

The Miz vs Jason Jordan for the Intercontinental championship

Prediction: The Miz retains

John Cena vs Baron Corbin

Prediction: Either John Cena wins by DQ or maybe Corbin will annihilate Cena before the match starts and the match will never happen

Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor

Prediction: Finn Balor

Sheamus and Cesaro vs Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose for the Raw tag team championship

Prediction: Sheamus & Cesaro retain. After the match, Ambrose turns heel and destroys Rollins.

Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the WWE championship

Prediction: Mahal retains with help from Singh brothers

Randy Orton vs Rusev

Prediction: Randy Orton

The New Day vs The Usos for the Smackdown live tag teams championship

Prediction: New Day retains

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe vs Braun Strowman fatal 4 way for the Universal championship

Prediction: Samoa Joe wins Universal championship

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.