what do you think about Leeds? is it a nice city?

Are there any night buses? Is the local accent very difficult? I'm not english but I've read so....

Favorite Answer

Its okay I guess. It is fairly modern with a lot of offices and shops, but there are also two big universities with a lot of young people as well. There are some buses that run late but not many.

The Yorkshire accent is quite harsh unless you are used to it and you probably won't understand it at first. Look up the Yorkshire accent on youtube.

I would say that the worst thing about Yorkshire is that it rains a lot.

• TSK

LOVE Leeds..Great clubs, shops, the lot..Old money too...

Depends which bit of it you go to............ some bits are posh, other bits at the other end of the scale. Plenty of industrial units visible on the Google Earth aerial imagery.

Accents.... not too difficult.... if you've ever heard Mel B. (aka "Scary Spice" from the Spice Girls).... that's a Leeds accent.

Yes, it's a nice city

Night buses - depends where to/from

Accent - depends on your abilities to understand; it's also a student town so many people don't have the actual local accent