Corey asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 years ago

Do you think Star Wars has one of the worst fanbases to ever exist?

I think so, because they are always complaining about everything in the movies and they are always criticizing and insulting the cast and crew of the Star Wars movies.

Like fans always say bad stuff about actor Jake Lloyd, actor Hayden Christensen, actor Adam Driver, director J. J. Abrams, and the guy who created Star Wars "George Lucas".

Someone doesn't deserve to be hated and bullied, just because they are a bad actor or actress or bad director.

If I was a actor or director or part of a film crew, I would never want to be involved with any of the Star Wars movies because of the fans.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You're gonna have shitty fans in every fanbase. HP, OUAT, anything that is big enough to get a fanbase, you're gonna get assholes who make life a living hell for other fans.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

No, Star Wars has a very complex fanbase, because the '1st wave' of fans were hardcore Sci-Fi fans, the 2nd wave were mostly drawn in by the Toys, and Cartoons, and 3rd Wave are casual-fans, and women.

That leads to very different expectations, and basically you'll frustrated 1, or 2 waves, no matter what you decide.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

lol, you realise that the fanbase runs into the tens of millions? Maybe even hundreds of millions... of course, not all of them are going to wax lyrical about Star Wars - just mention Jar Jar Binks and see what happens. But on the whole, they are positive, rabidy so, in a lot of instances. Without the fans, no sequels would've been made.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Ok fanboy.....you faiked to compare new sheep fans vs true fans.... Oops

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Jake Lloyd has a horseface and can't act worth diddly! and Hayen Christiansen is the worst actor alive!! cute though. I'm sorry but this "fanbase" is dead on accurate.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

WHEN WILL THESE REDNECKS LEARN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.