Is it possible to install Win 10 on a Macbook pro with the win 10 installation disc instead of ISO File?

I've looked up how to do that, but all i could find is downloading it using the ISO file but it's for 30 days only and i don't have a product key, (at least not that i know of). The Package where the disc came in doesn't have a product key. So do i really have to send another $100+ on another win 10... show more I've looked up how to do that, but all i could find is downloading it using the ISO file but it's for 30 days only and i don't have a product key, (at least not that i know of). The Package where the disc came in doesn't have a product key. So do i really have to send another $100+ on another win 10 for the product key? Before you ask, no i didn't buy the disc for my mac, i bought it months ago cause i installed it on an actual windows computer for my stepdad and i still have the disc.