What is "non-gravitational astrodynamics"?

Astrodynamics is the study and prediction of motion in a gravity-dominated physical system. Astrodynamics is, as far as I know, never such that it has nothing to do with gravity. And yet at least one member of the faculty at the University of Texas at Austin specializes in something called "non-gravitational... show more Astrodynamics is the study and prediction of motion in a gravity-dominated physical system.

Astrodynamics is, as far as I know, never such that it has nothing to do with gravity.

And yet at least one member of the faculty at the University of Texas at Austin specializes in something called "non-gravitational astrodynamics."

I'd never heard of it before. What's it all about? Might I have some example homework problems in that subject?
Update: quantum: I thought of that, too. Straight-line kinematics at zero or constant acceleration might, at a stretch, be called "non-gravitational astrodynamics." But that isn't what this professor is usually involved with. His concern is cleaning up space debris in LEO or improving the tracking of that... show more quantum: I thought of that, too. Straight-line kinematics at zero or constant acceleration might, at a stretch, be called "non-gravitational astrodynamics." But that isn't what this professor is usually involved with. His concern is cleaning up space debris in LEO or improving the tracking of that debris. So Earth's gravity is a factor, just as it would be in rendezvous with ISS.