Muslims, why are you so hell bent on having total control over Jerusalem? Don't you have enough land already?

What say ye?

"It belonged to the Muslims first.." AR, I believe it. You poor child don't know anything else but Islam.

Best Answer

because they are greedy and want to be in control even though they can't because israel belongs to jews and was theirs way before islam existed

Source(s): I am not surprised given muslims irrational disgusting bigotry towards jews
  • Mintee

jews have enough land.. they own USA

• K

Nuke palestine i say.

• super

all muslim nation are dumbass.

im a muslim too, because they dont have unity and racist to each other, so, muslims are fahqed up,especially arab nationsm

malaysia and indonesia are both not really an islamic country, they are controlled by British so u cant say it is a fully islamic country jusy because they are muslims.

pakistan and bangla is a shetty country

turkmenistan iran Afghanistan and kazakhs all idiots and not following the proper islam

gulf arabs are moron

only north african, egyptian seems good and okay, but libyan all fahqin bas.tards

• 2 years agoReport

what about levant arabs

All land on Earth belongs to Allah :)

• maddie

are u kidding me? how would u feel if a homeless friends comes to u and asks u if he/she could stay at your place for a couple of days u being kind, let them in.So instead of being thankful to you.Your friend decides to takeover your house and kick you out.Tell me how would you feel?

how would you answer this "why r u so hell bent over having total control over your house?

wont u fight for it or would u just let ur frnd have it and u'd go on the streets and live like a homeless person

This is exactly what Israel did to palestine. They took over their home and now u r saying dont fight for it.let it go.

Thats insane

No we Muslims support Palestinians whose land seized by Israel

It belonged to the Muslims first, and it is the site where Al-Aqsa, the third most sacred mosque is.

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

It's funny cuz it's true.

That's not fair. You know the reason. It's the same reason the Jews and Christians all want Jerusalem for themselves.

• Don2 years agoReport

Christians desire the Kingdom of Heaven, not earth.

You know I'm really starting to hate you. Like really hate you. Don't make me go dark side punk!