Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry, Itchy, and Frizzy Hair?? Please help!!!!?

Hi my scalp has been very itchy and flakey. I wash it everyday (which I now know is bad. I use the john Frieda frizz ease dream curls conditioner and shampoo. I love it because it helps soooo much with the frizz and leaves my hair soft and beautiful. I also have thick and long hair. I know I can find a shampoo +... show more Hi my scalp has been very itchy and flakey. I wash it everyday (which I now know is bad. I use the john Frieda frizz ease dream curls conditioner and shampoo. I love it because it helps soooo much with the frizz and leaves my hair soft and beautiful. I also have thick and long hair. I know I can find a shampoo + conditioner that controls the dryness but im worrried that I won't be able to find one that ALSO helps contain frizz. Does anyone have any suggestions ? I also don't want to spend much money either.... oh and I've also tried head and shoulders but I feel like it didn't work so well for me :((
1 answer 1