Disorderly Conduct Public Intoxcation?

I just received a disorderly Conduct public Intoxication. The city (in Ohio) that arrested me says it s a Misdemeanor 3rd degree.. Up to 60 days in Jail! In 35 years never been arrested.. I m I going to jail

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jail is unlikely for the first offense. You can expect a fine and possibly community service or probation

• 2 years ago

Possibly, you need to go to court (WITH AN ATTORNEY) ,

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

YOu MIGHT get off with probation but you need to show the judge that YOU'RE extremely remorseful and are willing to change such as if you think you "must" get so damn' "sh*tfaced" then DO IT AT HOME!

Source(s): common sense, try it sometime
    • Calvin2 years agoReport

Moron I blew a .002 a quarter of the legal limit in Ohio. So I wasn't wasted.. I basically got arrested for running my mouth at the police.. In Ohio being drunk in public isn't a crime.. More I read on my charge.. the more I find out it's highly subjective and isn't a big deal

• WRG
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Probably not. It says UP TO.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Burgoo
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Almost unthinkable that you will. Get a lawyer, let him work out a deal. Dress properly and behave well at your court appearance. You will have to pay a fine, possibly community service, possibly alcohol counseling or something like that.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

LOL they go to mad over there, where I live in England they'd just put you away to sober up, not longer than overnight, and then they'd probably just tell you off and let you go unless you'd been caught loads of times. Over there you get your head cut off for farting. If you've been told you can go to jail it's a possibility, get a lawyer who can try to negotiate it down to a community sentence for you.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You won't go to jail for that you will just get a warning

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.