Muslims, why do you think Jews corrupt your people and are your enemies?

At first, I say Jews didn't corrupt any other peoples, the evidence is Bible and Quran. We see them r told r ok about some crimes we see them grave, and so, we see them corrupted whether they want or not. WE don't want it, but because their Books are so, such corruptions will exists and corrupted people..

Israel is not your enemy. But Christians are. It is not like you were said, though.

I don't think a good future is coming to Islamic countries, I hope Muslims will solve their problems by themselves instead of attacking others for it.

Torah is another way so we think another way. New Testament is even different from Torah and they think even different from us. So, you should see TRUTH in judging us..... Even good Christians to you are not thinking you better be different from Bible and be Western instead.... It is a solution or a because of the book they have... IT is the fact...

Thanks!

we r told in Torah gays should be killed, but Quran states different.. The same about idol-worshipers and adultery with a female married.

Thanks!

Best Answer

" Israel is not your enemy. But Christians are " , No I disagree with this sentence .

" Neither Jews nor Christians are our enemies , our real enemy is our own ignorance ( lack of knowledge/Gnosis)" Imam Ali

• Islam Gnosis
      2 years agoReport

actually there is a hope with loving caring souls with positive energy like you bro .

Based on the Qur'an Allah tells us that the Torah and Bible had been corrupted so Allah gave us the Qur'an through prophet Muhammad pbuh which its originality is guaranteed by Allah.Jews based on the Qur'an are arrogant and stubborn people.They did not follow the prophets sent to them even they killed some prophets so Allah cursed them.Bad/evi;l Jews and Christians are enemies of Islam because they hate Muslims and treat us Muslims as their enemies.

• Muslims have been taught all their lives that they are superior. With their delusions of grandeur they need someone to blame for their failures so the Jews and their pacifist attitude make them the easiest target of Muslim bashing. Muslims also blame the Western countries calling them all 'Christians' whenever it is convenient for them.

Jews and Christians are not your enemy..it is the likes of Read and A/R that are the enemy to the islamic cause.

they use islam to spew out their racist views hiding behind the blanket of religion

By you saying Christians are our enemies, by default means you are too.

You are both allies of each other!

Jews try* to corrupt our people but ultimately it is the people's own decisions on what they accept or not. I will say though, it is better to be killed by Jews than be misguided by Jews. The former is a worldly thing but the latter has eternal ramifications. Jews know that they cannot defeat Islam, so they created the Israeli IDF to take out Muslim civilians.

"We see them r told r ok about some crimes we see them grave"

- What in Islam do you think is "grave"?

_____________

I think you are confused.

@"we r told in Torah gays should be killed, but Quran states different"

-Islamic texts say to "kill the one doing the sin of the people of Lot".

How is this different?

@"The same about idol-worshipers and adultery with a female married"

-Idol worship is condemned many times in the Qur'an.

The punishment for adultery is stoning to death per Islam.

Again, not any different!

jews stole our land and closed the aqsa mosque lately

The Jews in Israel are clearly enemies of the Ummah and anyone who doesn't think so is completely ignorant and should be ignored/rebuked/demonized.

@IslamGnosis, quotes without references = nothing, and I will go on to say that you should show us a fatwa because we do not accept your interpretations of anything.

Are you trying to start an arguement

• because the inventor of isalm, back in the 7th century, tried to convince the Jews to let his new religion be associated with Judaism... they said no... so he went to the Christians with the same request... and they said no.... so he just wrote some new rules very... extremely... anti Jew and Christian...

I don't hate Jews and nor are they my enemies..

The reason why the Quran said they were the enemies of Muslims is because they used to kill Prophets..

It's a totally different story now.

• ?2 years agoReport

An independent mind that most Muslim users on this section give me hell for having it

:)