I'm a teenage mess...?

so i tried avoiding asking yahoo answers any questions after I got annoyed from all the morons writing completely pointless answers or not even answers just ways to offend you. of course these people don't know me and and all but still its rly annoying.. And according to webmd at this age i have hormone havoc... show more so i tried avoiding asking yahoo answers any questions after I got annoyed from all the morons writing completely pointless answers or not even answers just ways to offend you. of course these people don't know me and and all but still its rly annoying.. And according to webmd at this age i have hormone havoc which i can totes agree with. I'm getting ready to start my first period. so, like yeah along with that my parents are being super iritating and annoying. im having a party because at my new age its part of my religion to have a big party its like a ceremony, and everything they spend, the dress, camera, restaurant, etc they threaten me about everything even my mom admitted to it, and i don't need this ceremony party stuff. its pointless to me. I tell them but still, then theyre like oh, why aren't you showing any interest and i was like im showing as much as possible, they're trying to turn this party into my life. My dad always compares me to people and says im an idiot that doesn't do anything and will never get anywhere in this life. i have a 95 average at school and im one of the best students. this makes me cry everyday. i don't know what to do. and i have a very glitchy iphone 5c which a couple of times broke down on me on the bus or at school. I need a new phone, my end of contract is coming soon, my father promised if i studied well in school then i would have an iphone 7 now since i got a 95 he's like ok you have to be good over the summer. what do i do??
4 answers 4