Why do most atheists people believe religious girls are sluts?

All the religious girls I have met are modest and have a very low sex drive.. all the atheist girls I encountered were very animal like and didn't have any control of their sex drives

Favorite Answer

My experience is the same as yours. And I'm atheist.

Remember, even theists make jokes about slutty religious girls. It's a societal meme, not an atheist one. Madonna, the singer, didn't help. It comes out of repression which makes girls of normal sexual curiosity look voracious by comparison.

• spotty

Not most and not only atheists.

You really don't know any girls, do you?

Because the vast majority of abortions are done on teen Christians living in the bible belt of course. Can't argue with the facts now can we? Rolls eyes

Thats ever so true! Yesterday i saw a qustion about why god cares about sex when there are so many rapes murders and violence in the world.

Sex makes babys reduce sex and you reduce every single bad thing! Many people miss the fact that jesus showed the way without talking about it.

He engaged in humanitarian efforts and got himself killed without contributing to the population.

Do you realize if sex were somehow stoped for 50 years the population would decline 50 percent?

Maybe the goverment ought to put some birth supresant into the water?

You are generalizing

Seems to me like sex drive is mostly biological, but it can also change throughout people's lives. (Such as for instance through the influence of hormones.) Although one can't just FORCE it to get higher, or lower...

As for modesty, on the other hand..? That's very much a learned social trait. Although it also makes sense that, if you want to attract less sexual attention, modesty will be of help to you. While if you're trying to get MORE sexual attention, it's better to NOT be modest. And... some of us girls just dress for ourselves, because we like to dress a certain way! Take me, for instance.. I do NOT have a high sex drive at all. But I like showing a bit of cleavage, and a fair amount of skin, (not porn star levels, by any means), just simply because I think that looks more aesthetically pleasing!

Anyway, other than that: I highly doubt one's worldview has much of an effect on one's actual sex drive, or the lack thereof. It can only ever have an effect on BEHAVIOR! Due to, for instance, in the case of a great deal of Abrahamic religious people, associating sexuality with immorality... But is that actually going to make their sex drives any lower..? No! Which we can easily tell from the positively LOUSY effects of abstinence only education... Most Christian teenagers still keep on screwing each other like rabbits, anyhow!

..It can still lead to self-loathing and repression, though. Which is a whole other twisted ballgame... And it is pretty f*cking sad and tragic, that religious people should have to feel so damn ashamed of their own naturally given instincts! *Insert loud, reverberating sighs here.* :(

• Huh?

Show me evidence that your lie is true. I have never heard an Atheist call women sluts because they are less likely to judge someone's sex life than theists.