Examine the map and tell me, why do Muslims seem to suffer from a ginormous inferiority complex?

What say ye?

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Ben
    Lv 4
    2 years ago
    Best Answer

Humiliation...Israel outsmarts them every time =)

It´s funny because when you´re enjoying a night out in Tel Aviv, it´s actually really hard to believe that all that insanity is only 50 miles away.

• 2 years ago

Lol we have a country called Niger???

Damn so does that mean it's cool for me to say 'wassup ma negga'?

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I dont.. so please give proof of your claim that all 1.6 billion muslims do

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Because Israel took my home They treat Palestinians like 3rd class citizens and they build that wall that separates the country that is why i do not support it.

• 2 years agoReport

I am against it because its ugly, it ruins the country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

You're the pretentious twit who constantly criticizes and berates them in order to feel better about yourself, so who exactly has the inferiority complex again?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The Jewish nation also includes all the kafir countries that are overseas as well as several of those Muslim countries where there are puppet governments. The Muslim fighters are very strong, kafirs have failed to defeat them :).

• 2 years ago

No we Muslims do not suffer from a ginormous inferiority complex.We are humble but not inferior

• 2 years ago

When you're 1.6 billion people and you get your azz kicked a bunch of times by a people who has a population of 20 million, of course you're going to feel humiliated. Without knowing, Muslims embarrass themselves when they blame the Jews for all of the problems in their countries. Assuming that their allegations are true, how pathetic of a people can you be when a tiny population that you outnumber by almost a hundred times overpowers you by turning your populace against each other and make you kill each other?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

If you know what's good for you then you will keep quiet

• 2 years ago

There are Many Muslim Supporters of Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_supporters_of...

The Commanders of The Top 2 Most Powerful Brigades in The IDF are Muslims :

Ghassan Alian is The Commander of The Golani Brigade

Imad Fares is The Commander of The Givati Brigade

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.