Spiderman question: Who's the cutest girl from the New movie, and why? Zendaya(MJ), Laura Harrier(Liz Allen), or Angourie Rice(Gwen Stacy)?

I wish they would have picked a cuter main love interest than Laura Harrier, she's just plain and mediocre-looking, in my opinion. And it's just odd how they refer to her as "the hottest girl in school" in the movie. In real life, she wouldn't even be close to that. Zendaya is just okay. And... show more I wish they would have picked a cuter main love interest than Laura Harrier, she's just plain and mediocre-looking, in my opinion. And it's just odd how they refer to her as "the hottest girl in school" in the movie. In real life, she wouldn't even be close to that.

Zendaya is just okay. And I found her character kinda small and pointless.

I love Augourie Rice, think she's gorgeous, and wish she had a bigger part of the movie. I would have preferred her as the main love interest.