Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Remind me again, what has Donald Trump done to improve America?

After calculating and investigating to the fullest I can, I have concluded that Donald Trump has accomplished.... absolutely nothing as president.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's a small list of some of Trump's accomplishments.. .

“I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf.”

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.”

"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

“I’m going to do the tax returns when Obama does his birth certificate”

“if I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that”

“a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen

with us.”

“I am going to take care of everybody … Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

“We are going to stop it day one,” he said. “A Trump administration will stop the jobs from leaving America… Promise.” (per DOL, 12,000 have gone oversea since inauguration day. Trump brand clothing is still made overseas.)

• Athena
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Odd that only NOW is the press investigating an administration.

They sure did not do it for the last eight years.

• ?
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

He reversed a lot of Obama's stuff. I think that's what he set out to do. Everything else was just grandstanding.

I really think he had the kind of absurd hatred for Obama that only exists in the far far right.

Of course, he will blame his failures on obstructionists, which is less true than he wants us to believe, but not completely untrue. That level of ambiguity is just enough for his supporters to latch onto it with 100% fervor.

• 3 years ago

He's fought with the media and tweeted a lot and had rally speeches for his supporters? And signed a bunch of executive orders, which made him feel like a big boy?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • bill
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

he stopped the death spiral created by Obama. as far as im concerned, he could spend the next 3-7 years vacationing.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You don't even have to calculate anything. Just looking at his twitter account will prove that he's a sham

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Economy is expanding, the market is up, deportations of illegals is up, illegal border crossings are down, travel ban approved by SCOTUS, many of obongo's controversial EOs reversed... win, win, win

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

He has made millions and millions of Russians smile at the fact that their governments leader isn't the most corrupt. That's quite an accomplishment.

• 3 years ago

Nothing Hes useless

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.