New puppy training and diet question?

Well for the last four years I have been working in East Timor where there is a huge stray dog problem. I had to put down my three year old dog last week because it was attacked by a stray and lost the fight. I am going to buy a new puppy and since I will be here for the next five years at least I was thinking... show more Well for the last four years I have been working in East Timor where there is a huge stray dog problem. I had to put down my three year old dog last week because it was attacked by a stray and lost the fight. I am going to buy a new puppy and since I will be here for the next five years at least I was thinking about getting either a Pit-Bull, Rottweiler or some other large dog that can defend itself. What should I feed it (keep in mind some of the fancy less common dog food is hard to find here) to bulk it up and what training exercises can I do with it to make it stronger and more aggressive. So this way if it is attacked by one of the strays and I am not around to shoot the stray it can kill it.
3 answers 3