Dealership undercharged me for a vehicle what can I legally do(in Indiana).?

So i saw a car online for 26k and went into the dealership and inquired about the car. I went into the dealership on Tuesday night and was shown a piece of paper saying where my monthly payments would be at with a down payment of 5k which is what I was planning on doing. Being that the dealership was closing in... show more So i saw a car online for 26k and went into the dealership and inquired about the car. I went into the dealership on Tuesday night and was shown a piece of paper saying where my monthly payments would be at with a down payment of 5k which is what I was planning on doing. Being that the dealership was closing in half an hour I told them I d come back on Thursday. So i come back in on Thursday to basically do all the paperwork and I get the car and both parties sign all paperwork and I leave a happy customer. A couple hours later I receive a call that the car was sold to me for 19k instead of 26k. Now I know that morally it is right for me to go back in there and just redo everything, but I feel like I am getting screwed because my credit is getting another inquiry and nothing is going to happen to them. What can I LEGALLY do? I don t mind if they shoulder half of the costs because I think thats fair for making me have to come back in on my one day off to go through the hassle of everything again.