I'm not getting the answers I'm looking for ...?

The last time I asked these questions, everybody ignored them . I asked these questions so people could answer them, not ignore them . Sometimes when I'm using my computer, it'll freeze, and I'll get a caption that says "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can... show more The last time I asked these questions, everybody ignored them . I asked these questions so people could answer them, not ignore them . Sometimes when I'm using my computer, it'll freeze, and I'll get a caption that says "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue ." . This caption features buttons that say "Continue", "Debug Script", and "Stop Script" . What does this mean ? What do I do when this happens ? By the same token, sometimes my computer will freeze, and I'll get a caption that says "Not Responding" . Can I get a repairman to come in and change things around somehow to where these things never happen again until the end of time ? Thank you in advance for your answers .
22 answers 22