Yahoo Mail..If y9u have Yahoo Mail, are you being asked to upgrade it?

Update: I was asked once if I wanted Standard Yahoo Mail and now I have an email asking me to upgrade it. Has anyone else received this message with an attachment. I haven[t opened it yet as I am wondering if it is authentic.
Update 2: The Yahoo square with the Y looks right and they have used my first name which is Val. but I am still not sure whether to open it
Update 3: The Standard email timed out so I don't have that email, so perhaps answers can you please tell me whether you are talking about the Standard Version or the latest email which has the attachment. Thanks in advance.
Update 4: The Standard email timed out so I don't have that email, so perhaps answers can you please tell me whether you are talking about the Standard Version or the latest email which has the attachment. Thanks in advance.