Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Do you agree President Trump has restored dignity to the Oval Office after Obama invited in there race hustlers, hoodlums, felons & traitors?

And a host of other shady characters?

• DeAnne
    Favorite Answer

1000 times yes. And he could do more if Dems didn't obstruct everything he tries to do to MAGA.

• Irishgirl
      3 years agoReport

Republicans control both Houses of Congress - Dems can't obstruct like the Republicans obstructed Obama. It's Trump and his administration's fault that he's not getting things done. It's undignified that he refuses to take responsibility for his actions.

• There has never been dignity in America, and there certainly isn't now.

Yes I would certainly agree that Donald has brought dignity to the oval office

• Sally

Trump is the least dignified person I've ever seen in public office or out.

No. Both are/were a big disappointment.

They'll never get the stink of UnAmerican con man corruption out of the White House after Trump is disposed of. Donald Trump couldn't spell dignity and it's clear he has none at all. No dignity, class or desirable Presidential qualities. He will always be nothing but a historical cautionary tale for future grade school students.

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

You are half right. That leftover stink is from Obama and his hideous manly "wife."

Trump seems to respect the U.N. and is playing by the rules while 0bama never deviated from the corruption and let it go on for his 8 years of HELL. Why he did this is on going and present that the UN delegates practice on a daily basis. Its going to take some time for the Media to adapt to. And that is the truth.

• Possibly Correct
      3 years agoReport

I'm not trying to be a d*ck. I just want to read something convincing so I can see the conservative side. I know it's not a matter of intelligence on either side, so how is it that I can't see that argument? I'm turning this into a question.

Sure

• Smitty

we all get what you are saying

yes.