If I were to move into the wilderness and leave society, which place is the best place to live?

I don't see myself being able to live in society, I just don't. I'd much rather prefer to live a forest or something out in the wilderness. I can train to survive, I know which food is edible or not, shelter building. I just don't know what the best place to live is. I preferably want somewhere... show more I don't see myself being able to live in society, I just don't. I'd much rather prefer to live a forest or something out in the wilderness.
I can train to survive, I know which food is edible or not, shelter building.
I just don't know what the best place to live is.
I preferably want somewhere with forests and water, I can grow crops, but I'd also need to find my own food for the first year or so.
Any ideas?
Update: I just wanna live like humans are meant to live, we are not supposed to live in horrible cities, the wild is where we belong.
Update 2: I'd last longer than you, mate, at least I know what I'm doing.
Update 3: I'm not really thinking about living in America.