Should I get a lawyer for my car accident?

Pretty much I was driving in the parking lot and I see a cars back lights to back up. Not sure how but my front bumper was kind of like where her right back light was at. Anyways for some reason she reveresed super fast. I want to say around 30 to 40 miles an hour fast. My whole front door is bent and my right... show more Pretty much I was driving in the parking lot and I see a cars back lights to back up. Not sure how but my front bumper was kind of like where her right back light was at. Anyways for some reason she reveresed super fast. I want to say around 30 to 40 miles an hour fast. My whole front door is bent and my right wheel is bent. I called the police and filed a report and I called her insurance. They said that she was reliable. So they're paying for damages and if it's notworth fixing they'll give me my cars worth. I have never had this done to me but people say I should get a lawyer since insurance companies always try to give you the least. What is the best advice. My back hurts a little. Not sure if it was from the crash or just my job. The pain is more like a 3.5 out of 10 but I'm just making sure.
16 answers 16