Should we all become one race?

To end all differences among us.

Favorite Answer

In my opinion, no. I like diversity. If everyone shared the same skin color or same culture it would be boring. I love being a black man, I love my darkskin and everything about being black. Just like a white person should love being white, a Mexican proud to be Mexican or an Asian That's proud to be asian. That's why I wish dumb people would stop pushing this interracial/multiracial agenda among other people. If everybody Came as one there wouldn't be any diversity.

Plus I believe if we all came as one race that still wouldn't end racism. People will still find a way to hate on other people's differences. It's human nature.

No such thing as race. The only race is human.

A superior race.

No, then there would be no superior white countries. The whole world would be third world.

No. Collaborative morality and diversity is precious. The alternative of uniformity and One World Government/Religion is ugly.

We are all the same race, human race so you need to think about your question we already are the same race across the world human but when you fill out a form at the doctors office it wants to know what your ethnicity is white black Indian etc. but they ask what is your race but that is an accurate question because the answer to that question what is your race is that my race is human everybody's race is human they don't want to know if you are terrestrial or extraterrestrial they want to know what is your ethnicity what is your background what country do you come from etc. and that is not the answer to what is your race your race is human so the answer to your question is we already are the same . Now if you say what is your race that is a question of whether you are terrestrial or extraterrestrial because the only answer is human and if you're not human then your extraterrestrial and if you're human then you're terrestrial so… There's the answer we already are the same race.

No, we are already one people. I mean we are all created by God. I believe all races need to be educated on past history.

Nope

Sure. Do it now. Show us how it's done.

Source(s): Well? I'm waiting... *taps foot impatiently*
  • Dr. D

In the not-to-distant future we will be able to genetically enhance our children. Parents will be able to ensure their children are free of genetic defects, healthier, and also be able to select their children's skin color, hair color, eye color, etcc.... so I guess we will become one race.

I think we should all become carrots.