Hi. My stepson has a bunch of small round pockets on his body. We thought they were warts, but they aren t. Can anyone help me out?

They don t have seeds in them and the step father popped one (which I feel isn t a good idea) and it got really red and hurt him. Now there is a red mark still there, but no pain, after about 5 months. He says they dont hurt, but they keep multiplying. They are small, some even the size of a pin prick but no more than a marker point, and look as if there is clear fluid inside. The step father said there was no liquid that came out. He has them on his knees, back, stomach, arms, and his underwear band line. I m not sure how to upload a picture, but I can send one if you think you can help!

Favorite Answer

KERATOSIS PILARIS; aka ‘Chicken Skin’.

Keratosis Pilaris is usually a minor deficiency of vitamin A.

Take 5,000 iu of vitamin A (pre-formed Retinol) or a tablespoon

of cod liver oil every day for 90 days.

This is common knowledge and the usual treatment in Europe.

If you are dark skinned, the cod liver oil is better as it contains vitamin D as well as A.

Most dark skinned people in the Northern latitudes are marginally vitamin D deficient,

and D and A are in sync. No improvement will be observed in less than 28 days

as this is time it takes for basal cells to reach the epidermis, the top layer of the skin.

And this needs to occur 3 times for softer skin.

SOURCES: Merck Manual (17th ed.)page 34,' Follicular Hyperkeratosis’:

Upjohn’s vitamin book.

Earl Mindell’ Vitamin Bible 97th ed) page 32-33 is good for those

without a scientific background.

POCKET ATLAS OF DERMATOLOGY BY STEIGLEDER AND MAIBACH PAGE 45.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

GO TO A DOCTOR!

We cannot tell you what those things are.

• Wyoming_43 years agoReport

Then why even reply?