Why did The Holy Quran Supports The Authenticity of The Holy Talmud ?

compare Quran 5:32 We (Allah) Decreed Upon the People of Israel that Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world.” with Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5; Yerushalmi Talmud 4:9, Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 37a. it's the same exact sentence which means that Holy Quran Approves Holy Talmud .

Update:

@Read Allah is The Absolute Authority of Classification and when Allah Quote the Talmud in The Quran it Means it's an Authentic Book , Even Hadith books lacks this Divine Authenticity since there is a dispute among Sunnis themselves about the authenticity of every single hadith , that's why Sunnis invented the so called "Census" or " Ijmaa" to solve this problem in a childish way .

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Best Answer

Does someone wana help me out and tell me what the Talmud is?

• super
      Lv 5
      2 years agoReport

two love birds are making romance?

• Anders
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

"it's the same exact sentence which means ....." mohammed copied it.

• Islam Gnosis
      Lv 5
      2 years agoReport

The prophet didn't know neither Hebrew nor Aramic to copy any sentence from the Talmud , and many Muslims believe that he was even unable to read and write in the first place .

• 2 years ago

It is only an accidentality

• 2 years ago

The words of a false prophet, written in the name of a false god are never to be misconstrued as being supportive of God's inspired word. The Talmud pre-dates the Qur'an by about 2,000 years. At best, parts of the Qur'an are plagiarized from Holy Scripture while other parts condemn God's following it. God's word is either true in its original form, or Allah is a false god.

• Quote: "God's word is either true in its original form, or Allah is a false god." A third option is that all were written by men, and that no god or gods exist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

The Quran is a mixture of Judaism and Christianity, and borrows (copies) from both, with quite a bit of Muhammad's own additions.

I have heard Muslims say that the Jewish and Christian texts were "corrupted".

What I find amusing is that it took a GOD three tries to finally get it right.

• Islam Gnosis
      Lv 5
      2 years agoReport

No it's not rude bro , express yourself freely , and no , Sufism is about spiritual development . but anyway if you like being an atheist now so no problem , even atheists will go to heaven inshallah as Imam Abdl Karim Al Jili says :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.