Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 4 years ago

Is Mila Kunis a slut?

She certainly gives off that vibe. She did marry and have kids with her costar boyfriend from That '70s Show.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Hi
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wish

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

A slut vibe? I have no idea what that means.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

uh no how does being married and having kids mean she's a slut?

if you think that means she's a slut then pretty much everyone in the entire world is lol by your definition.

Do you even know the meaning of that word?, it's someone who sleeps around with many different people at a time just for sex

She's was in a long term relationship with Macaulay Culkin for 9 years before getting married to Ashton.She hasn't had that many ex-boyfriends or flings that i know of, she's only had 2 public relationships(Macaulay & Ashton)

• ?
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

The only "slut" is ashton kutcher. Considering he cheated on Mila with a he-she while she was pregnant with their baby.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

So having kids with someone she's known for nearly two decades and has been in a relationship with for years makes her a slut?

• 4 years ago

Why the f*ck to have to go around using abusive language against a woman who hasn't done anything wrong and has nothing to do with you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.