Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 years ago

Have you ever been sued by someone?

Favorite Answer

no but some dumb lady tried. we got into a car accident wasn't a huge one but her car got extremely fked up when she hit me even though i was the one at fault since my car was slightly in her lane as if i were trying to change lanes. cop came and asked if we were okay and i said yes, asked the lady and she said "i don't know" and he replied "what do you mean you don't know? either you are okay or your not. then she was talking about having injuries from another car crash she got into and finally said she is okay. later on she tried to harass me on what we are going to do and i told her to back the fk up since she wasn't cooperating with me prior to the cop showing up and that i will let my insurance company handle it.

made the report and of course they told me i was at fault which i knew took my car into the shop and all that only the front had to be changed from a minor bump and scratch and 1 hub cap nothing really major. in the middle of this the insurance company calls and tells me this lady is complaining about injury and wanted to file some lawsuit or some shet like that and told me she had 30 days to show proof from a doctor that the accident caused these injuries. of course they didn't go through. just another dumb betch trying to sue for something she can't for easy money.

my parents did try to sue my old work through as me and my sister worked for the same company. she was a manager at there retail stores and i guess they were understaffed so they made her work overtime and a lot and she eventually got into a bad car accident. someone i guess hit her from behind repeatedly on the road i think he was sleeping. they tried to sue the company because i guess they forced her to go into work after her injuries regardless of getting a doctors note stating her condition. we ended up not sueing as my sister said she was fine to work and my parents were pissed off because at first she was okay with it but then i think she said she was fine just so they wouldn't sue the company as she felt bad for them. the owners were very disgusting people imo

• Nicole

Nope

Yes in a three party lawsuit about a wreck in icy weather on a bridge the guy i hit was blocking two lanes of traffic and had already been in a wreck. he tried to sue me because his leg was broken and he could not preform sex with his wife. needless to say he lost and i won i did not even have to get a lawyer because the other person who was in the original wreck won the case for all of us. Thanks for the question friend God bless.

No.

• Math

Never