Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 years ago

Can I just ask why doesn't the U.S intervene into what's happening with Venezuela?

Favorite Answer

Until tonight after watching PBS evening news I was not aware of the dire situation for people of Venezuela, so perhaps the best way to get the U.S. and its UN partners to intervene is to get more media coverage on CNN, MSNBC, and all the other news outlets.

My first thought was to contact the Clinton Foundation, which often hooks up for philanthropic efforts with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and maybe we could all contact these poverty-relieving non-profit organizations on behalf of the impoverished people of Venezuela to convince them to get involved. What do you think?

Look up Clinton Foundation on your computer and e-mail them with your concerns and question, Then maybe contact the mainstream media outlets, too...get the word out. If enough of us do this, we can create a wave of interest for helping get necessary food, medicine, and health care supplies. Good luck.