How could I deal with my girlfriend ignoring me?

My girlfriend ignores me for a while then she came to talk to me once then ignores me again and again... My issue is how to deal with that?? I checked internet and most of it says you shouldn't ignore her back but give her a space and be there when she needs you. But I can't do this... I'm full of... show more My girlfriend ignores me for a while then she came to talk to me once then ignores me again and again...
My issue is how to deal with that?? I checked internet and most of it says you shouldn't ignore her back but give her a space and be there when she needs you.
But I can't do this... I'm full of anger of her and can't play cool ... can't be there when she wants to and talk to her nicely and say beautiful words... I can't anymore
Last time I tried to talk to her about it she even ignored it.. she was at class and she didn't answer my texts and when I called her she texted me back that she's in class now ,so I waited her to finish class ... but that was yesterday and till now she didn't even get online again or answers me ... and she won't
I'm so angry can't be nice and be there when she wants and leave when she wants