Can I be the daughter of a horse?

All my life I tried to find out who my father was, but this was always a forbidden subject in my family, except that I rarely heard my grandmother scold my mother for crying for my father, my mother always said that my grandmother was A monster for having had to sacrifice my father and my grandmother said that what... show more All my life I tried to find out who my father was, but this was always a forbidden subject in my family, except that I rarely heard my grandmother scold my mother for crying for my father, my mother always said that my grandmother was A monster for having had to sacrifice my father and my grandmother said that what my mother wanted was abominable, it always terrified me and intrigued me until I took courage and took my mother's diary, I came across something unbelievably horrendous, My mother had only had one man in her life, or rather a horse, when she was 18 years old, my mother used to lie down with Alceu, her pet horse, and she ended up making fun of him, knowing that my grandmother had to sacrifice my father and forbade my mother To touch the subject, I'm very scared what I do?
3 answers 3