ANXIETY OR SOMETHING ELSE?

So lately been having weird OCD where I started making funny and weird faces in the mirror and some of them looked kinda scary. I have been ritually doing this for 5-6 days. And I started to get convinced something paranormal is after me. I was rolling my eyes and making scary faces n I was aware of what I was... show more So lately been having weird OCD where I started making funny and weird faces in the mirror and some of them looked kinda scary. I have been ritually doing this for 5-6 days. And I started to get convinced something paranormal is after me. I was rolling my eyes and making scary faces n I was aware of what I was doing it. Anyways now my body feels tingly and out of this world. My arms and body feel weird my head feels weird. When I go to the bathroom I have this odd feeling in my chest. Im not religious. I'm so scared I don't know what to do

Could the eyerolling have caused my muscle to tense.

I've managed to control some of the weird habits and minimised the urges. It's been about few days. These last two weeks have been terrible for me. Last last week I had terrible pain in my lower right abdomen thinking it was appendicitis but turned out it was a 8cm cyst. So the gp told me to go to the hospital n then I was stuck with a canulla for 12 hours in the emgerncy waiting room. Turns out surgery wasn't even needed. Anyways I was just watching YouTube videos and I had a heavy head which I normally get but some reason my mind wanted to tell me it's not and then I had to do these "scary" faces to over come my fears but now they turned into habits. But I'm now scared what if I actually did something wrong and this isn't medical related but something else related. I have to complete these certain rituals to be satisfied. i feel like something bad will happen if I stop
Update: Also I been coughing on and off. And the cough feeling I still bad idk if it's because I'm wearing a t shirt and it's cold. Also my lower stomach is tingly. I just want to cry rn I'm so scared Also It's been like 5-6 days I think now. I'm still feeling weird. :/ Like why did I have to do... show more Also I been coughing on and off. And the cough feeling I still bad idk if it's because I'm wearing a t shirt and it's cold. Also my lower stomach is tingly. I just want to cry rn I'm so scared
Also It's been like 5-6 days I think now. I'm still feeling weird. :/
Like why did I have to do these faces. Like it's like I have to make sure nothing will happen if I make a scary face but what if something does happen.
Update 2: I also don't know if I'm starting to get really superstitious or maybe something out of this world is going to happen from me doing my faces in the mirror and acting like a total physco, I realised I've also done this at night -.-
Update 3: Also when I'm not anxious or thinking about it for a while I still feel heavy headed sometimes. I feel so stupid right now
Update 4: I feel like if I hadn't stayed at home the whole break I wouldn't have even started this since I would have been doing something and not have such thoughts, but since the thought came up n weird "rituals". I feel like I mucked up, I've had some odd habits before but I feel like this time ive... show more I feel like if I hadn't stayed at home the whole break I wouldn't have even started this since I would have been doing something and not have such thoughts, but since the thought came up n weird "rituals". I feel like I mucked up, I've had some odd habits before but I feel like this time ive taken it bad :/